Middletown veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect
When you arrive at Londonderry Animal Hospital, you can expect high quality, personalized care for you and your pet.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there may be an occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our sincere apologies if this occurs, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to you and your pet should the need arise.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will escort you and your pet to the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Many recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) or procedures can be performed right away. If not, we will work with you to schedule a convenient follow up .
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our reception area for checkout.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing, and to address any additional concerns you may have.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.